Here are the top five places to visit this Spring break!
- Lake Monroe – Here there is a little bit for everyone! You can rent anything from a kayak to a double decker party boat, go hiking on man made paths or get dirtier on some nature trails, and you can also enjoy some scenic water views.
- Griffy Lake Nature preserve – If you are looking for easier paths to hike or walk, a good fishing spot, or a place right around the corner to take your dog on a hike, then this is the place for you!
- Indiana Maple Syrup Weekend at The Farmstead – 03/11/2023-03/12/2023 from 10:00am to 4:00pm at 2920 E. 10th ST, Bloomington, IN 47408 offers a free event to tour their facilities, some free samples of jellies made onsite and refreshments made from maple syrup, and you will also have the opportunity to explore their shop and indulge yourself in some sweat treats!
- Enjoy some live music at The Bluebird – Hairbangers 03/11/2023, Summer Camp on the Road 03/16/2023 7:00pm, Hyrider – Grateful Dead Tribute 03/18/2023 9:00pm
- Share some laugh at the Comedy Attic- Jordan Jensen 03/10/2023-03/11/2023 from 7:00pm – 9:15pm and Jackie Kashian 03/17/2023-03/18/2023 from 7:00pm – 9:15pm